Hometown: Smithers, B.C. but born in Spalding, Saskatchewan
Been with CTV Calgary since: 2006
- Flying in a CF-18 fighter jet
- Won awards from the Radio-Television News Directors Association of Canada (RTNDA) and the B.C. Association of Broadcasters for coverage of the softwood lumber crisis in B.C.
- Masters in Professional Communications, Royal Roads University
- Broadcasting Program, British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT)
Favourite Place in Calgary:
- 4th St., 17th Ave, Kensington
- Stampede Park
- Raising my kids and puppy
- I love exploring new foods and tasting wines
- Playing Texas Hold 'em Poker
Favourite Movie: Groundhog Day
Favourite Music: U2
Favourite TV Shows: The West Wing - Seinfeld
Why I am a broadcaster: I was always a "news junkie" and always loved and had great respect for the news.
About Me: I love traveling with my three kids. I spend many hours shuttling kids between snowboarding; and bagpipes, drumming and highland dance lessons and competitions. I love living in Calgary, love the friendliness and the spirit of the people, and being so close to the mountains.