Welcome to the dinosaur capital of the world!
Drumheller is a place where you can immerse yourself in a different side of history. It is known for dinosaurs but that is not all Drumheller is about! When you visit you will discover so much more than meets the eyes. Explore the natural beauty of the Hoodoos and hike the Badlands, tour the Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site, dig up a fossil and enjoy the many great local restaurants in Drumheller. There is something for everyone!
Summer in the Valley Prize Includes:
- one (1) night stay at the Quality Inn
- Family Pass to the Royal Tyrrell Museum
- Family Pass to the Atlas Coal Mine
- Family Pass to the World's Largest Dinosaur
- two (2) tickets to Rosebud Theatre
- four (4) tickets to Canadian Badlands Passion Play
*Blackout periods will apply for accomodation