Guns, drugs, police items seized in bust
A week-long investigation into organized gang activity in Calgary has resulted in the arrests of five people.
Three children have also been seized as part of raids in homes in northwest Calgary.
Two homes on Panamount Crescent and one home on Hidden Creek Place N.W. were raided.
Investigators were led to the homes after a traffic stop on Centre A Street on February 11.
Police have seized a number of items including:
- 2.2 kilograms of ketamine
- Three kilograms of benzocaine
- 284.3 grams of cocaine
- Two stolen, loaded handguns
- A forgery lab including credit cards, debit skimmers and ID makers
- Over $30,000 cash
- Several police shirts and body armour with "POLICE" written on it
- Four sets of handcuffs
- A police siren and mini light bar
- 2008 BMW M3 convertible
- 2008 Mercedes C320 sedan
A total of five people are charged and police say warrants have been issued for two others.
Adam Michael Harlock, 30, Lisa Harlock, 30, Tony Chau, 34, Bryan Gregory Scully, 25, and Curtis Choi, 27, are all facing charges.
Police say the investigation was targeting the trafficking of drugs between Calgary and the Vancouver area.