Articles by Ina Sidhu
- October shines light on pregnancy and infant loss awareness
- Calgary Chamber urging Ottawa to extend COVID-19 benefits past Saturday
- Calgary researchers studying impact of cancer on young patients
- 'Swift, brutal and purposeful': Killer in random stabbing on Calgary LRT platform guilty of murder
- Calgary paramedic speaking out against mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers
- Community ambassador program launched on International Avenue
- Calgary councillor calls urgent committee meeting to discuss mask mandate
- Province launching recovery coaching program to help people dealing with addictions
- New bus service to offer service between Calgary, Edmonton and Banff
- Calgarians remain cautious as COVID-19 infections increase
***As of October 2021, Ina is no longer with CTV News***
Born and raised in Calgary, Ina couldn't be happier about being part of a station she grew up watching. She joined CTV Calgary in November 2013. You'll find her out in the field, but also filling in on the anchor desk from time to time.
Calgary-based Ina started her television career in 2006 as a junior writer/producer at Pyramid Productions in Calgary, where she worked on entertainment shows. She then made the switch to news, first in radio anchoring at 660News. In 2009, she moved to Medicine Hat to report and anchor at CHAT TV.
Ina became a member of the CTV News family in 2011 when she began reporting at CTV Winnipeg. Within a few months she took over as weekend anchor. She spent just over two years in Winnipeg before returning to Calgary.
Ina earned a Communications Studies Degree from the University of Calgary and a Broadcast News diploma from SAIT. Ina speaks English and Punjabi.