Articles by Sean Marks
- Six candidates are looking to claim the Livingstone-Macleod riding on election day
- Pedestrian and resident safety a priority in Lethbridge for Canada Road Safety Week
- Lethbridge doctors warn of increasing wait times in the ER
- Lethbridge businesses feeling the Mother’s Day fever
- 'He was a trailblazer': Lethbridge hockey legend Vic Stasiuk passes away at 93
- "This should be a homecoming": Whoop-Up Days to feature free admission, more events and activities
- U of L PhD candidate sees endless possibilities through mushroom research
- Alberta parties commit to investments for Lethbridge cardiac care expansions
- New Agri-Food Hub and Trade Centre ready for guests later this spring
- Economic experts look towards Alberta’s future and upcoming election
- Mitigation efforts continue five years after Taber overland floods
- 'It's a totally different experience': Vinyl record sales overtake CDs after 37 years
- Taxi fares could soon cost more in Lethbridge
- Lethbridge College 'Ag Days' highlights Agriculture industry for southern Alberta students
- Tourism boost expected as 'The Last of Us' highlights locations across Alberta
- Lethbridge College holds second annual wind summit
- 'It's been a heck of a ride': Lethbridge music promoter, Ron Sakamoto, to receive special award at the 2023 Juno Awards
- Lethbridge and the Boulet family prepare for 5th annual Green Shirt Day
- Lots to do for the whole pack as multiple establishments celebrate Family Day in Lethbridge
- Despite tight times, businesses in Lethbridge feel the love on Valentine’s Day
Born and raised in Calgary, Sean grew up with a passion for television and a love for the spotlight.
Sean first found that love at the age of 13 when he became a member of The Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede, where he performed with the group for six years.
He then spent several years working in the restaurant industry before deciding to pursue his career in broadcasting after being accepted into the Broadcast News program at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Sean graduated with honors in May of 2020 after doing his internship with CTV Calgary under the watchful eyes of senior video journalist Kevin Green and Jeff Little, director of news and public affairs.
After graduation, Sean worked as a video journalist and radio reporter with CJDC-TV News in Fort St. John, B.C. where he worked for eight months before accepting his current VJ position at CTV Lethbridge.
In his spare time, Sean enjoys snowboarding, heading to the movies with friends, spending time with family and being a double bogey (at best) golfer. His love for the Calgary Flames and Pittsburgh Steelers runs deep in his veins, despite how tough that may be at times. Sean speaks English.