Articles by Tyson Fedor
- Big final weekend for amateur boxers, sledge hockey players in Calgary
- Battle between UCP, NDP too close to call as provincial election inches closer: ThinkHQ
- City of Calgary seeing three times as many potholes this year
- Wild West Baton twirling competition takes over Calgary
- Alberta’s municipal affairs minister hands down a dozen directives to the City of Chestermere
- Calgary council passes bylaw to crack down on anti-drag protests
- Alcohol tax set to kick in, impacting local breweries
- Proposed 'safe and inclusive' bylaw to protect LGBTQ2+ community to be debated Tuesday
- Food bank feeling the pinch as grocery prices soar
- Why Smith says there was no money to revitalize downtown Calgary in Budget 2023
Born in England, Tyson moved to Canada with his family in 2000. He first settled in North Vancouver before a move to Alberta.
Tyson began his broadcasting career in 2011 with local radio stations in Okotoks and High River. He was also a colour commentator for the Alberta Junior Hockey League’s Okotoks Oilers.
He moved on to attend BCIT’s Broadcast and Online Journalism Program, graduating in May of 2015.
Tyson interned with the news team at CTV News Vancouver.
Since graduating from BCIT Tyson has worked as a journalist in Terrace, Prince George and Whitehorse. He joined CTV News Edmonton in November 2017 as a Video Journalist covering Red Deer. He made the move to Calgary in June 2019.
Calgary-based Tyson is an avid soccer player, golfer and for some reason a Canucks fan. Tyson speaks English.