Auto dealership evacuated after apparent gas leak
The BMW dealership in Calgary's Northwest Auto Mall was briefly evacuated Saturday morning after several people reported feeling sick.
CALGARY -- Emergency crews responded to a gas leak at a northwest BMW dealership just after 10 Saturday morning.
Calgary fire attended the scene in the 7700 block of 110th Avenue N.W, in the city's Northwest Auto Mall just off Stoney Trail.
The fire department ventilated the building and staff were allowed back inside at 11:20 a.m.