Articles by Kevin Nimmock
- Calgary MP Michelle Rempel Garner not running for UCP leadership
- Alberta's NDP far ahead of UCP in annual fundraising
- Effective immediately, Albertans can buy lottery tickets online
- Ammonia alarm prompts evacuation of Rocky Ridge YMCA
- Child found safe after leaving Calgary home in the middle of the night
- Calgary-based Pengrowth Energy’s stock plummets after sale announcement
- Calgary looks to begin hosting Winter X Games in 2021 not 2020:Tourism Calgary
- One person taken to hospital after vehicle crashes into northeast overpass
- Calgary office tower locked down as police search for suspicious person
- Rescued Thai dog safe following weeks on the run in Calgary
- Two-vehicle crash on Memorial Drive sends one to hospital
- Homes evacuated in Coach Hill area after resident strikes gas line
- Fall from Crowchild Trail Bridge sends construction worker to hospital
- Arrest made at Calgary motel
- Motorcyclist ditches bike, runs away from collision
- One person hospitalized after dollar store fire
- Meth discovered sprinkled on ground near front doors of Calgary Courts building
- Firefighters battle blaze in the northwest
- Teen struck by car near southwest school
- Upside-down church coming to downtown Calgary
**As of October 2022, Kevin is no longer with CTV News.** Since joining CTV News in May 2017, Calgary-based Kevin Nimmock has served as a morning show, noon show and 5 p.m. producer, as well as his current role as an assignment editor.
He has worked in CTV newsrooms in Winnipeg and Calgary, helping bring important community issues to light. In particular, Kevin is interested in the intersection of social issues and politics, including representation and diversity, as well as language rights. He is also keenly interested in health, education and sports stories.
Kevin grew up in Calgary and is thrilled to work for his hometown station. He graduated from Carleton University’s journalism program in 2016. He also obtained a degree in political science, specializing in international relations.
Before joining CTV News, Kevin worked as a newspaper reporter in Ottawa and Moncton, specializing in court and health reporting.
He has reported in both French and English.