Articles by Tyson Fedor
- Battleground: An election expected to be won or lost in Calgary
- Advance polls open for Alberta 2023 election
- 'It's a really great feeling': Anime fans mix and mingle at 25th annual Otafest
- 'I literally fought for my life': Alleged victim of accused serial rapist shares story
- Calgary city councillor to be sanctioned for road rage incident, but could face no criminal record
- Calgarians have say on issues they want addressed in provincial election
- Calgary Liberal MP airs voicemails with death threats, racist and homophobic slurs against him and family
- Human remains found in Banff National Park
- Smith apologizes for comparing vaccinated Albertans to followers of Hitler
- Writ drops for Alberta provincial election on May 29
Born in England, Tyson moved to Canada with his family in 2000. He first settled in North Vancouver before a move to Alberta.
Tyson began his broadcasting career in 2011 with local radio stations in Okotoks and High River. He was also a colour commentator for the Alberta Junior Hockey League’s Okotoks Oilers.
He moved on to attend BCIT’s Broadcast and Online Journalism Program, graduating in May of 2015.
Tyson interned with the news team at CTV News Vancouver.
Since graduating from BCIT Tyson has worked as a journalist in Terrace, Prince George and Whitehorse. He joined CTV News Edmonton in November 2017 as a Video Journalist covering Red Deer. He made the move to Calgary in June 2019.
Calgary-based Tyson is an avid soccer player, golfer and for some reason a Canucks fan. Tyson speaks English.