Articles by Natalie Miller-Maleschuk
- Animal rescue pleads for help as bills grow during COVID-19 pandemic
- 197 tickets issued for COVID-19 violations in Calgary
- Airdrie RCMP warns public of suspicious male and vehicle in school zones
- Calgary Public Library launches new program to help put books into the hands of children
- Former Calgary teacher accused of sexually assaulting students found dead
- 'Not out of the woods yet:' City of Calgary renews state of local emergency
- 195 COVID-19 violation tickets issued in Calgary
- YMCA Calgary announces permanent closure to downtown facility
- Alberta Parks set to accept camping reservations in March
- Ernest Manning High School evacuated due to bomb threat
- Boil water advisory in High River following water main break
- 10 international flights to Calgary at start of February had confirmed coronavirus cases
- Calgary organization delivers Valentine’s Day hampers to seniors and their pets
- Nakiska Ski Area remains closed due to extreme cold
- Broadway Across Canada postpones Hamilton production until 2022
- The Tragically Hip files lawsuit against Mill Street Brewery over their 100th Meridian lager
- Man charged in three sexual assaults
- Calgarians have a chance to win a dedicated park bench overlooking the city
- Cranbrook RCMP service dog hailed a hero after rescuing elderly couple stranded in the cold
- Early morning house fire under investigation
**As of March 2021, Natalie is no longer with CTV News**
Natalie joined CTV News Calgary in June 2020 as a news intern.
Her primary role now is writing stories as a digital producer.
She is currently a student at Mount Royal University completing a bachelor’s degree in Communications majoring in Broadcast Media Studies.
When not at work, Natalie enjoys reading, listening to podcasts and spending time with her two dogs.
As a born and raised Calgarian, she’s thrilled to be sharing stories in her hometown and to be part of a station she grew up watching.
Natalie speaks English.