Cold start to Monday, milder mid-week
Extreme cold warnings remain over extreme northern Alberta, but wind chills across central southern Alberta are also frigid.
Southern portions of the province could wake up Monday morning to wind chills in the minus mid-20s, while areas north of Calgary could feel closer to -30.
Monday morning could also bring some flurries spreading from west central Alberta southeast to Medicine Hat, followed by sunshine in the afternoon. Warmer temperatrues are expected through the rest of the week.
Here’s the five day:
- Chance of flurries in the morning, sunny afternoon
- Daytime high: -7 C, wind chill -14
- Overnight: Partly cloudy, -13 C, wind chill -21
- Becoming cloudy in the afternoon
- Daytime high: -2 C
- Overnight: Chance of rain or snow, risk of freezing rain, -2 C
- Mainly sunny
- Daytime high: 2 C
- Overnight: Partly cloudy, -3 C
- Partly cloudy
- Daytime high: -3 C
- Overnight: Partly cloudy, -11 C
- Sun and cloud
- Daytime high: -4
- Overnight: Mostly cloudy, -6 C
Calgary Top Stories