As many as 30 firearms stolen from rural home near Rocky Mountain House
Ryan White, CTV Calgary
Published Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:59AM MDT
Rocky Mountain House RCMP are asking for public help in identifying the suspect, or suspects, who broke into a Clearwater County home on Tuesday and removed the contents of a gun safe.
On May 13, RCMP officers responded to the home following reports of a break and enter. The culprit toppled the home’s gun safe and gained access to the guns inside after prying open the safe’s door using the homeowner’s tools.
Between 25 and 30 firearms were stolen including:
- Five Colt Gold Cup Trophy 45 cal (serial #GCT156, GCT15542, GCT15693, GCT15693, GCT16279)
- Two Heckler and Koch 45 cal (serial #25085838, 24083869)
- Two Ruger Vaquero 45 cal (serial # 5874384, 5874454)
- Ruger RedHawk 44 cal (serial #50339518)
- Kimber Stainless TLE II 45 cal (serial#K157594)
- Beretta 92FS 9mm (serial#BER304167)\
- Colt Single Action Army 45 cal (serial# S34539A)
- Sig Sauer P220 45 cal (serial #G343311)
- Three Smith and Wesson (serial #DBR3690, CJH0296, BCF4529)
- Springfield Armory 1911A1 90s Edition 45 cal (serial #NM163144)
- Two Walther P22 22 cal (serial #H007495, H010119)
- Walther P38 9mm (serial #2922K)
Anyone with information about the theft, or the location of the firearms, is asked to contact the Rocky Mountain House RCMP detachment, 403-845-2882, or Crime Stoppers.