AHS to offer flu immunizations this Saturday
Published Friday, January 11, 2013 11:40AM MST
Last Updated Saturday, January 12, 2013 4:56PM MST
On Saturday, January 12, Alberta Health Services will offer influenza immunizations at all Calgary Community Health Centres. Flu shots will be available in the morning between the hours of 8:20 A.M. and 11:45 A.M. and in the afternoon, 12:45 P.M. – 3:45 P.M.
Anyone wishing to receive immunization is asked to bring their Alberta Health Care Card and to wear a short sleeve shirt.
Immunizations will be available at:
- Acadia Community Health Centre:Suite 132, 151 86 Ave. S.E. 403-944-7200
- East Calgary Community Health Centre: 4715 8 Ave. S.E.
- Northwest Community Health Centre: Suite 109, 1829 Ranchlands Blvd. N.W. 403-943-9700
- Shaganappi Community Health Centre: 3415 8 Ave. S.W.
- South Calgary Community Health Centre: 31 Sunpark Plaza S.E. 403-943-9500
- Thornhill Community Health Centre: 6617 Centre St. N.
- Village Square Community Health Centre: 2623 56 St. N.E.
Immunizations will remain available during regular Monday through Friday business hours.
For a complete list of immunization clinics in Alberta, visit the Alberta Health Services clinic schedule website.