Man wanted in connection with Lethbridge arson surrenders to police
Eugene Cary White Quills surrendered to police in connection with a Friday morning fire at a westside home (LPS)
A 30-year-old man is in police custody following an early morning fire at a fourplex on Dalhousie Court West.
At approximately 1:30 a.m., officers and firefighter responded to the home following reports of smoke. The occupants of the fourplex were evacuated from the residence. No injuries have been reported.
Investigators determined the fire had been deliberately set and identified a suspect in connection with the incident.
On Friday, 30-year-old Eugene Cary White Quills surrendered to police.
White Quills faces charges of:
- Housebreaking and commit arson
- Arson to property – disregard for life
- Arson to the property of others
- Housebreaking with intent
- Uttering threats
- Possession of an offensive weapon
- Failing to comply with a probation order