Articles by Quinn Keenan
- Indigenous Recovery Coach program hosts culture camp
- Southern Alberta monolith moving
- Impaired Driver Prevention Week ends, message remains: don't drink and drive
- Southern Alberta campgrounds preparing for summer camping season
- Alberta Real Estate Association reports Lethbridge home sales have seen a significant drop
- Looking to make history: Brooks Bandits on the hunt for a third straight national championship
- Blood Tribe Crime Stoppers, first Indigenous-led chapter in Canada, having positive impact
- Special moment marks Lethbridge College's celebration of Stone Pipe Days
- Lethbridge Hotel cleanup has business owners upset
- McCain to spend $600M to double potato processing capacity in southern Alta.
- Bedard makes likely final Lethbridge appearance at sold-out Enmax Centre
- 'It's absolutely crucial': Coaldale first responders benefit From mental health program
- Lethbridge's post-secondary sports teams wrapping up for the season
- Alberta crop insurance premiums spiking in 2023
- Alberta announces $330M in funding for social sector
- A sign of spring: Wildfire season underway in Alberta
- Toews speaking to Lethbridge business owners about budget
- Southern Alberta reacts to provincial budget
- 'Recovery is happening': Tourism Lethbridge pleased with federal funding announcement
- Lethbridge-area farmers concerned mild winter will mean another dry growing season
Originally from Calgary, Quinn has had a passion for broadcasting for as long as he can remember.
Quinn attended Mount Royal University in Calgary and graduated with a communications degree majoring in Broadcast Media Studies in spring of 2022. During his time at Mount Royal he worked as a commentator for the sports teams covering hockey, basketball, volleyball and soccer.
During his time in university, Quinn secured an internship with CTV News Lethbridge to help develop his writing skills and eye for news.
Quinn joined CTV News not long after graduating in July 2022.
Quinn is committed to telling stories that are engaging to an audience but also fair, balanced and accurate. He’s eager to put in the hours to improve his story telling skills and making sure that the job is done right.
When not working Quinn enjoys playing disc golf, spending time outside and watching movies. He is an avid fan of the Calgary Flames and makes sure to never miss a game.
Quinn speaks English.