Articles by Cynthia Roebuck
- City considers fines for people who don’t remove snow
- Calgary Freemasons ask for tax break to save temple
- Charges laid after police shoot at stolen vehicle
- Victim of fatal shooting at motor hotel identified
- Man hit by his own truck as he tried to stop theft
- Runner ends bid to race across Canada after back injury
- Alberta firefighter dies in Ontario where he was helping fight wildfire
- Premier Notley to deal with pipeline and will skip Premiers’ conference
- New study shows wildlife affected by any contact with humans
- Calgarians enjoy the great outdoors for the May long weekend
- Calgary man waits for years for citizenship document to prove he’s Canadian
- Calgary greenspaces a little nicer after the annual pathway cleanup
- Panda Passage opens in Calgary on Monday with an international celebration
- Home damaged by fire in northwest Calgary neighbourhood
- Two crashes take the lives of three motorcycle riders in southern Alberta
- Calgary’s McMahon Stadium turns into “Disaster Alley”
- Thousands of Calgarians get free compost thanks to city program
- City council hikes taxes for 2019
- Group shares grief and anger after acquittal in teen’s death
- Bittersweet weekend for Alberta family with both births and deaths
Reporter/producer Cynthia Roebuck has been with the CTV Calgary team since 2000 after working at all four Saskatchewan CTV stations.
She has had many roles including anchor, reporter, morning show host, show producer and web producer.
Calgary-based Cynthia has a Bachelor of Political Science degree from Simon Fraser University and a journalism diploma from BCIT. She also has a certificate from the International Association for Public Participation.
She served in the Canadian Army reserves for several years and comes from a military family.
Cynthia loves Alberta’s natural beauty and enjoys skiing, hiking and camping.
Cynthia speaks English.