Articles by Sean Marks
- 'It's a totally different experience': Vinyl record sales overtake CDs after 37 years
- Taxi fares could soon cost more in Lethbridge
- Lethbridge College 'Ag Days' highlights Agriculture industry for southern Alberta students
- Tourism boost expected as 'The Last of Us' highlights locations across Alberta
- Lethbridge College holds second annual wind summit
- 'It's been a heck of a ride': Lethbridge music promoter, Ron Sakamoto, to receive special award at the 2023 Juno Awards
- Lethbridge and the Boulet family prepare for 5th annual Green Shirt Day
- Lots to do for the whole pack as multiple establishments celebrate Family Day in Lethbridge
- Despite tight times, businesses in Lethbridge feel the love on Valentine’s Day
- Lethbridge Fire and EMS receiving two new ambulances to assist in response times
- Lethbridge model shop closing after 37 years
- Lethbridge curlers sweeping away at annual 50+ Green Acres Foundation Bonspiel
- University of Lethbridge welcomes incoming president and vice-chancellor
- Lethbridge man continues support of Ukrainian first responders as invasion anniversary approaches
- Southern Alberta first responders give back and face off for 'Sirens for Life'
- Lethbridge cheerleading team secures spot at world championships
- Lethbridge-based sexual violence groups push province for more funding
- Lethbridge College Kodiaks esports teams unveil new state-of-the-art studio ahead of winter season
- PrairiesCan to provide millions in funding while setting up shop in Lethbridge
- "I'm elected for the people": Inauguration day for Piikani Nation chief and council
Born and raised in Calgary, Sean grew up with a passion for television and a love for the spotlight.
Sean first found that love at the age of 13 when he became a member of The Young Canadians of the Calgary Stampede, where he performed with the group for six years.
He then spent several years working in the restaurant industry before deciding to pursue his career in broadcasting after being accepted into the Broadcast News program at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Sean graduated with honors in May of 2020 after doing his internship with CTV Calgary under the watchful eyes of senior video journalist Kevin Green and Jeff Little, director of news and public affairs.
After graduation, Sean worked as a video journalist and radio reporter with CJDC-TV News in Fort St. John, B.C. where he worked for eight months before accepting his current VJ position at CTV Lethbridge.
In his spare time, Sean enjoys snowboarding, heading to the movies with friends, spending time with family and being a double bogey (at best) golfer. His love for the Calgary Flames and Pittsburgh Steelers runs deep in his veins, despite how tough that may be at times. Sean speaks English.